Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Rehearsal

I went to the rehearsal for Christian and Brady's wedding this morning, here are a few pics. I can't wait for the wedding tonight!

The bridesmaids all brought their shoes to practice walking in their new heels, but after three tries to get the timing right on the entrance they all took the heels off and went barefoot.

I love the expression. Christian can't wait to be given away by her dad. She's like, "Take my hand and let's do this!"

This is fun. Christian and her dad had a nice moment swinging to the music as they practiced the walk in...I'm planning to shoot this same photo this evening to see the different expressions on their faces. She's a great laid back bride...so far not nervous at all.

Finally, I love this smile. She's goingto be beautiful tonight.

1 comment:

  1. She was definitely a beautiful bride-to-be. And most certainly made a gorgeous bride. Sharon you always catch the best shot!!

    ReplyDelete