Monday, July 6, 2009

Recipe Project

I've been toying with the idea of creating recipe cards for a while now because I never seems to follow a recipe exactly as it is written so when I go to cook again I can't remember what I changed. I also make a lot of things from recipes I find in magazines, newspapers and from the internet but I hate how the they are never uniform in size, some have photos, the paper is thin etc. I started taking photos of the food I make a few weeks ago and I finally had some time to sit own and create a few recipe cards. They are created to fit into a 4x6 recipe card box so you can download them and print them out as a 4x6 photo or just buy the 4x6 photo card from my store.

buy the Singapore Chicken Recipe Card here.

buy the Basil Rice Recipe Card here.

I created the cards using photoshop. The fonts are Dymo and Arial. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. You have to be one of the most creative people I know!!! These are awesome. Who do you cook for with Greg always on the road :-)

    ReplyDelete