Friday, July 31, 2009

Tea Party Birthday

Addisyn and McKenna's tea party birthday was today and I was lucky enough to get to take photos for her. We had a fabulous time playing dress up and drinking tea. The party was at Let's Pretend in Grapevine and if you have little girls, I definitely recommend an afternoon there. We went on Friday morning when they opened and we had the tea room to ourselves for almost 2 hours before anyone else came in. They have Cupcakes and Tea for $8.95 per child, and that includes getting dressed up and makeup on Tuesday-Friday.

We will start with my favorite part...the cake! Aren't these cupcakes gorgeous?
Addisyn tries on a tiara.
Then she picks out a magic wand.
She's telling us that she is three-years-old. (That's her awesome mommy behind her.)
I like this shot with the mirror, the pink tea and the painted fingernails. Everything in this place was pink and purple. It was so girly and so cute. The girls had a blast!
McKenna pours a little milk in her tea. The adults did not have tea so we don't know what they put in those cups but it was so cool when they poured in the white milk in...it turned PINK!
McKenna watches as Addisyn stirs sugar into her tea.
Here are the smiling silly girls with their princess dresses and feather boas. Seriiously this place has ALL the dress-up items. Lots of different dresses, hats, tiaras, gloves, feather boas, purses, butterfly wings. shoes, magic wands and jewelry.
After playing dress-up we went to Chick-fil-a for some lunch and I just couldn't not take this cute photo when McKenna was feeding her mommy ice cream.
I had a great time hanging out with Addisyn and McKenna for their third birthday celebration. If you are interested in having me come hang out with you to take pictures on your birthday, contact me, I'd love to come to your party too!

2 comments:

  1. These are so great and it looks like fun! Maybe one of these days we'll have to take Breleigh there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,

    I can not tell you how wonderful you are!! I never thought I would be able to express the love I have for McKenna but through this picture I feel you did! the joy I feel for her is all over this picture. I will never be able to say thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete