Monday, July 20, 2009

Recipe Project Continued

I've created a few more recipe cards for my collection. We have a garden in the backyard that yields lots of tomatoes so I have to find lots of different ways to cook them.

The first recipe is for homemade tomato sauce. If you have never made tomato sauce before don't be afraid. It's very easy, just don't be surprised...it takes a lot of tomatoes to make a small amount of sauce. It is so good though. I'm sure you could use canned crushed tomatoes but I like to use the fresh ones from the garden.
buy the Tomato Sauce Recipe Card here.

We also have an abundance of cucumbers so I created this light salad to try to use them up. Cucumbers, tomatoes and basil. Yummy. Sometimes I make with mozzarella cheese for an Italian feel and other times I make it with feta and oregano for a Greek dinner.
buy the Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe Card here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment