Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Annie

I was cleaning off my hard drive this morning and I came across a folder of photos of Miss Annie V. Wiggle. That's my dog in case you were wondering. I thought I would share a few photos with you.

This is one from the first day Annie came to live with us. She had been staying in the Grand Prairie Animal Shelter but we saw here there and fell in love. We had been looking for a chihuahua for our anniversary present and "Annie" fit the bill.
She's part chihuahua and part terrier and this is the look she gives me all the time. I think it the look most people give me...like, what, really, are you serious?
She has this great little underbite.
And I totally love her bat ears.
This is one of my favorite photos of Annie. She's a fun dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment