Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gallery Night Scrapbook Page

Cleaning off my hard drive I found this folder of photos from my Advanced Photography Class Gallery Night this year so I decided to make a little scrapbook page. If you were in the class or attended the gallery night and want a copy of the page leave me a comment and I'll send it to you so you can print it out. It's originally sized 12 inches square so it can be printed any size square.
I used parts and pieces from lots of different kits. so here goes. The background is a paper I recolored from the Take a Dip kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole. The string and the flowers are from different kits by Shel Belle Scraps, both recolored. The glittered alpha is the Seduced Alpha recolored as well by Sarah Bryan. The staples are from the Staple Fun Pack by Gunhild Storeide and finally the font is Pea Natalie by Fonts for Peas. Whew! It would be so much easier if I could just find the one perfect kit to scrap a page, but I'm too picky :)

Enjoy!


2 comments: