Monday, July 6, 2009

More Recipe Cards

Here are a few more recipe cards from my project. Again, they are sized to download and print at 4x6 inches. The links will send you to my store. I like them printed on lustre photo paper but you could also download them and print them at home on card stock to create a nice recipe card that's a little more like a traditional recipe card.

buy the Blue Margarita Recipe Card here.
buy the Greek Pasta Recipe Card here.

I took the photos for these cards in my backyard. If you are interested in creating a cool recipe card file for a bridal shower gift contact me. You can send me your favorite family recipes and photos and I'll turn them into an amazing personalized gift. They can also be created without the photos, but I like the photos so kids can help me choose recipes they will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment