Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brady's Beautiful Bride

Here are some photos of Christian before and during the wedding. I spent the whole day with her and really got the opportunity to make some nice images. It was fun and I really got the chance to know her and her bridesmaids. Christian was such a calm easygoing bride she made taking photos at her wedding truly a pleasure.

Christian smiles at her friends right after her hair was finished.

Sharing a nice moment while putting on make-up with one of her bridesmaids.

Laughing as she gets some help adjusting her dress.

I'm always looking for this photo and I rarely see it. Most brides carry their own dress so I don't see people helping with the train very often. As a bonus to me, right after the ceremony the bridesmaids took off their shoes and were barefoot when they grabbed her train to move to the grass to take some photos. I love the bare feet. It's fun.

A nice emotional shot from the first dance.

My favorite photo of Christian from the day. Her shoes are awesome and she is just amazing!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work, looks like a lovely bride and wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete