Monday, July 27, 2009

Supper Club Recipe Cards

Last night was a wonderful supper club. The theme was Fourth of July Picnic and my assignment was to bring drinks. Since I was busy shooting the wedding over the weekend and I had to drive 6 hours back to the metroplex sunday I needed to make something easy. Here is my recipe card for Cherry Lemonade. Again, the cards are sized 4x6 inches so you can download them and print them out to fit in a standard recipe box.

buy the Cherry Lemonade Card here

My wonderful friend Mercedes was in charge of dessert and she made a Pear Streusel Cake. Yummy. She said you could use apples instead of pears if you like.
buy the Pear Streusel Cake recipe card here

I'm working on the recipe cards for the rest of the dishes and I will post them as soon I get finished. I believe you will see recipes for Spicy Oven Fried Chicken, Grilled Corn and a fantastic Broccoli Salad. I hope you are enjoying the cards. Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment