Monday, July 6, 2009

Cabo Scrapbook Page

I've been working on a series of scrapbook pages from our spring break vacation to Cabo San Lucas. Here's one that shows the highlights of our trip.
I used a photo I took of the ocean as the background then I used an overlay from the Not Just Solids pack by Elizabeth Blust to grunge it up so it wasn't "just" a photo. The journaling tag is a photo I took of the keychain at the hotel that I extracted then placed a photo and text on. The font is pea carlisle from fonts for peas and the alpha for cabo is from the firecracker collab kit at Girls gone Scrappy but I desaturated it to make it a little more neutral for the page.

If you want cool customized scrapbook pages but you don't have the time to make them yourself, contact me. You can view my scrapbook pricing on my website. I can create single pages or entire books for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment