Sunday, July 26, 2009

Something old...

I love the little details at a wedding and my most recent bride had some fantastic details for me to photograph. Here's a little sample. Each one has it's own special meaning and I think having photos like this from you wedding day makes your finished album tell a perfect story.

Something old.

Something new.

Something borrowed

Something blue.

These photos help tell the story of the wedding. Something old: I love that she brought the note with her to the wedding so I could photograph the rings with the words. Something new: not only her wedding dress but the going away dress her grandmother made for her. Something borrowed: a ring hidden in her bouquet. Something blue: you've already seen her wearing the funky blue shoes but I love the moment of this photo while she's waiting to get dressed when one of her bridesmaids comes to tell her that the groom has arrived at the wedding site. It's one of my favorite photos from the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment