Sunday, July 19, 2009

Engagement photo

Ahhh...vacation. what a wonderful thing. I've been out of the country and away from my computer for over a week. But now I'm back and I have photos and stories to share. I'm a little tried so I'll start with one photo and I'll post more tomorrow. So obviously I never go on vacation without a camera and I'm always on the lookout for a great photo. These are my friends getting engaged on the cruise ship.
Normally my engagement photos are pictures of people after they have been engaged for a while but this time I was actually there for the question and answer. So cool. I love her smile, the ring on her finger and the nice symmetry of the bar behind them. We took some other photos but this is the moment and I love it. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment