Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach Wedding

So the first day of my vacation I was in Puerto Rico at the Marriott Resort and when I looked out on my balcony I saw they were setting up for a wedding on the beach. Oh how I want to shoot a beach wedding someday. Until someone decides to hire me for their destination wedding this photo from my balcony will have to do :) I do love the palm trees framing the ceremony, but I would have loved to have been closer.
This is another photo I took from my balcony and it makes me laugh. Obviously it is a different culture but the guests were up at the front taking photos and videos during the ceremony and I've never seen that before. The photographer and the two videographers right behind the table were obviously the professionals but all those other guys were just guests who got up in the middle of the ceremony to take photos. It was interesting.
On second thought...maybe I could have gotten closer and no one would have noticed. I would never have done that though I like to be a little more "Fly on the wall" during the ceremony.

1 comment: