Sunday, June 7, 2009

Self Portrait #3

This is the third self portrait I have posted on my blog. You probably think I am nuts for this one but I was inspired while I was drying my hair in the hotel this morning. I know I'm not the only person who sits on the floor and turns their head upside down to dry it and normally it's a pretty uninteresting experience but today the hotel I am in has very shiny new plumbing that is exposed under the sink and a little slatted wood shelf underneath it for the towels to sit on. Well it looked to me like the pipes were smiling at me! Anyway, long story short I get out my camera and macro lens and make a makeshift tripod with an upside down trash can and a roll of toilet paper. You can all me the photo MacGyver and I spent a few minutes taking a fun picture in the reflection. I guess you can say I found a little beauty in the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment