Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bonus Wedding

This morning much to my pleasure there was an announcement made in the media center. "There will be a wedding in Victory Lane at 9am." BONUS! A chance to practice my wedding shooting skills and have some fun at the same time. There was a ton of media at the wedding a you can imagine, in fact there was more media then there were guests. I had to work to keep the other cameras out of my photos but I think I came up with a few nice pics.


First up, the bride and groom kiss under the winners circle sign as the brides daughter and maid of honor looks on.
My detail photo of the day. The groom holds his "Mr" champagne glass as he waits for the toast with his brand new wedding ring on his finger.
The bride and the black and white checked floor reflected in the groom's glasses.
The best man pops the champagne...victory lane style!
The maid of honor and the bride cheer during the family photos after the wedding.
Obviously this was not my wedding to shoot so I didn't have the freedom to set up any photos. I would have taken them to Gordon's car and shot a kiss photo in front of the car...that would have been a picture for them to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment