Monday, June 29, 2009

Doggie Scrapbook Page

I don't have a lot of time to scrap for myself these days but since I did not work today I decided to do a page. This is a page about my little dog Annie and her first trip to the Dog Park. She was not very social and stayed away from the other dogs there, but she loved being able to run without a leash.
I used the background paper, bulldog clip, bow, bones and hanging tag from the Best Friends Kit by Nicole although I changed the hues in the bow and clip to better match my photos. The paw prints are shapes from my photoshop library and the round journaling tag is by Shabby Miss Jenn's Remember When kit. Tails and Trails is the name of the park so when I went there I took a photo of the sign specifically for my page. Basically I extracted it from its background and made it into part of my paper. I like how that looks to give my page a little characher instead of just being a plain background. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment