Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day Off

School's been out over a week and I haven;t taken a day off from shooting yet so today I did just that. I took no photos today, but I didn't want to let my loyal blog readers down so I looked in my archives for some fun photos to post for you. Since the NBA finals were just this weekend I pulled out my thrill of victory/agony of defeat photos from the Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat NBA Championship game from a few years ago.

The Heat won the title in Dallas and celebrated on the court
While Dirk Nowitzki talked to the media about the loss.
Oh, how I love photographing sports with the emotion and the unpredictability.

1 comment:

  1. You know, 3 years later and I'm still not over it. I go through the what if's and if only's and hope that I wake up one day with my Dallas Mavericks 2006 NBA Finals Champions shirt on but it doesn't happen.

    Thanx Sharon for bringing back the pain. I'm going to go get a vodka and 7 now.

    ReplyDelete