Sunday, June 14, 2009

Julia's Birthday Party

Today I photographed Miss Julia's 6th birthday party. What a sweetie! Isn't she beautiful. Her birthday was a swimming party at the YMCA and we got to go swimming for over an hour before having cake and ice cream and opening presents. I took a lot of pictures today and these are a few of my favorites. Obviously this first photo I like or I wouldn't have put it first :) Her eyes are just amazing.




Next is this photo of one of her friends in the waterfall. She's just loving the water falling on her. It makes me wish I was a kid again and the simple joy of falling water could make my day.
Blowing out the candle.
All of the kids from the party. I like to take a group photo of the kids at the party, I don't know why, I just do. I usually put on the scrapbook pages I make and I always find it interesting to see how the kids get together and arrange themselves.
Finally, the birthday girl and her awesome mommy.
Happy Birthday Julia!

1 comment: