Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Photos

I scrapbooked with my friend Stacy today and she was working on her son's scrapbook for his first year. I had forgotten that I went up to the hospital and took photos of them the day after he was born. I just love doing that. Everyone has a camera and they take photos when their kids are born but usually they don't have the lenses to get close enough to get rid of the distracting backgrounds in hospital rooms and their point-and-shoot cameras force on the flass and you get the ugly red-eye and harsh shadows. Babies aren't harsh...they are soft and cuddly. You only get one chance to take those first photos of your family and Stacy was smart enough to call me when her kids were born.
This is a photo of the two of them together.
This is Jake...one day old.
You should call me to photograph your little miracle. I absolutely love taking photos of babies when they are teeny-tiny. It makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment