Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Engagement Photos

Here are a few more pictures from Zach and Natalie's engagement session.

I like this pose is showcases the ring and their love at the same time.
They were totally lost in this moment when I was shooting and I think it makes the photo, don't you?
Love the framing with the ivy on the wall!
This was fun. We found this cool wall and wanted to use it but it was short so they had to almost lay down. I wasn't sure I liked it when we were shooting, but when I got back and looked at the images...it's pretty nice.
Aren't they just a gorgeous couple?
They were having so much fun together.
So romantic!
I can't wait to see how they use their engagement photos! If you are interested in having me shoot romantic engagement photos for you please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment