Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby scrapbook page

Here's a scrapbook page I created from the photos I took last night. I'm almost always inspired to create something after a photo session and last night was no exception.
The frame cluster is from a kit I downloaded today called One Day I'll fly away by Dream Big Designs and the alpha is by Mel Hains from her Say Cheese kit. As always I used my favorite font Amanda's Hand by fonts for peas. I love using elements and fonts from Designers like Mel and Kevin and Amanda because they are Scrap 4 Hire friendly.

I can't sell this page because Dream Big Designs is not a S4H friendly designer :( I love their stuff but I can only use it in my personal creations. No worries though. If you hire me to scrapbook pages for you I use only S4H friendly papers and embellishments or things I have created myself. If you are interested in having me scrap some pages for you please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment