Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kids Portraits

Sunday I took some photos of a couple of beautiful little girls for their fourth birthdays. They are cousins and so adorable.

First up is cute Katie. She was a great model. I love how her mom picked a dress that had green in it to go with the grassy backgroud, it really makes the photos work.
She's so serious here but I love her eyes and the sweeetness of her expression. This family has kids with the most amazing eyes so I just had to take close-up photos to show them off.
Next is the lovely and loveable Miss Lauren. She was having a great time climbing on the tree in her neighbor's yard.
She even picked a pink flower to use as a prop. So cute!
Again, the family with the most fabulous eyes. I love this close-up of Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment