Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Scrapbook Page

I was so inspired by my photo shoot on Monday that I created a little scrapbook page this evening. Look at that sweet moment and it was so perfectly composed to put words on it. :)
I scanned some jeans to make the fabric border at the top and I used a CU alpha called Summer Sweet Smoothies by Eva Lindqvist Designs. The stitches are from a kit called Pretty, Scrappy, Girly by jscrapbug and finally the font is Pea Carlisle by Fonts for Peas.

As you know I'm an avid scrapper. I like to let the photos shine in my layouts. I like using big pictures and big titles that grab your attention. When I scrap for others I try to capture the feelings they have in the pages I create. If you are interested in hiring me to scrap some memories for you contact me. You can view pricing on my website. Prices start as low as $30 a page!

No comments:

Post a Comment