Monday, September 7, 2009

Engagement Photos

Friday night I spent a few hours with Natalie and Zach taking their amazing engagement portraits. We went to four locations and had a ton of fun as well.

Here are a few of their favorites from our session. I haven't edited them all yet but they are such a beautiful couple I just had to share a few right away.

We started out at the school where Zach went to college. I like the tree lined street across from the athletic complex.
While we were there a couple of students walked by and one of the girls said, "They are so cute, I just want to put them in a box and take them home." That made Natalie laugh and it made a really nice photo too!
The ring.
A nice little moment under the trees by the river.
These are just a little sample, check back for more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment