Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Baby Photos

Here are a few more photos from last night's newborn baby photo shoot.

First for something a little different. I'd seen some photos with the baby laying on a stack of towels so we tried this and of course he would not lay down and do the sleepy thing for us. He wanted to try to lift his head and look around, but I think it turned out really cute.
Then we have a nice family photo. Look. He's already a thumb-sucker. So cute!
Mom and baby.
I love how he's all wrapped up in her arms here.
Finally, tiny fingers holding on.
If you want to see more baby photos you can go to my baby gallery on the fan page or you can check out the slideshow on my website. If you are interested in having me take sweet photos of your newborn contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment