Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kerri & Pierre are getting married!

Kerri and Pierre are getting married on Saturday. I am lucky enough to get to take photos at their wedding and this evening I went to their rehearsal. Here are a few photos from the rehearsal dinner.

What a fun couple. She is always laughing and I love her smile. He is always making her laugh. That makes photographing them FUN! Their rehearsal dinner was at Hoffbrau so we took a quick walk outside to take a photo.

Then...there was a gorgeous sunset. I totally love the purple sky.

And they had these fantastic little cookies at the dinner in the shape of wedding cakes and engagement rings. It made a cute photo and it tasted wonderful too...after I touched it to get it stand up I had to eat it, right?

I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment