Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parade of Lights

Friday we went to watch Rachel in the Fort Worth Parade of Lights. Gregg made a video. Its pretty funny.


He also made a video of the Fire Engine from Station 1 in the parade. Check it out.


I took regular photos...mmm. How I love time exposures :)

First a photo of the sunset I look from the car on the way to the parade.
This is just a cool ribbon of light.
So this is a happy accident. I was trying to pan it to streak the lights with my little joby tripod and I ended up stopping the woman in the window with the streaky lights framing her. I couldn't have planned it better.
Here is my photo of the truck in the parade.
After the parade I saw the truck parked at the Station so I though it would make a nice photo with the city lights behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment