Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Three Generations




This afternoon I had the pleasure of spending some time with three generations of the Ernisse Family Girls. Pat, her two daughters Ashley and Jenny, and Jenny's daughter Avery. They were wonderful and we got some great portraits. Here are a few of my favorites.

So first you have to see these beautiful eyes. Amazing!
Avery wasn't having too much of the sit still and take a photo scene today so we set the adults up on the rocks and let Avery do her own thing. I think this turned out really nice. When Avery is on their laps she's almost too small to me seen but here she's front and center and it just works.
This was the last photo we took before we lost our light...I think it is perfect. Ashley and her mom are holding hands as they walk through the falling leaves and Avery had picked up one f the leaves. I love, love, love it!
Thanks for spending some time with me! You guys were great and I hope you love your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment