Monday, November 23, 2009

The Stuard Family

Saturday was a really busy day and I am working backwards getting my fun photos from the day posted. My second family of the day was the Stuard's we've take photos together before so I wanted to do something different for them. Melissa's kids and their cousin Dakota are great and so very cooperative so we got some cute stuff. I really love these photos in black and white with the little pop of red.

Dakota is such a fun kid.
Sweet too.
We took some traditional photos outside in the trees first, but then we pulled out the backdrop, the santa hats and the letters and had some fun. This photo puts me in the Christmas spirit.
Here's a sample card I created from the photos we took. Fun, don't you think?
I know you want some customized cards. Contact me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment