Friday, November 27, 2009

Got Tutu?

Monday I photographed the Lovely Lauren and her family for her 6-month photos and for Christmas. If you remember Lauren from her newborn photos she was 4 pounds of wonderful and although she's more then 4 pounds now she's still a handful or wonderful.

I woke up Monday to thick fog and my first thought was "Oh NO!" but it actually worked for us and we got some amazing photos that actually look like winter. We took this in the backyard!
She was the perfect size for the stocking I have and she was so happy when we put her in it. Seriously, she loved that stocking :)
Isn't this a sweet moment between Lauren and her dad. It melts my heart.
So mom saw these photos of a baby in a tutu and found one in Christmas colors for Lauren to wear. She wasn't too sure about it in the beginning.
Love this photo! Look at that smile.
So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment