Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Scrapbook Page

So I actually had some time to make a scrapbook page for myself tonight. :)
I used a couple of cool things. First of all I noticed all the leaves in our yard yesterday so I wanted to take a photo. Originally it was going to be for our holiday card but I've changed my mind...and no, I do not own a UT orange sweater. It was a Red Raider Red sweater but I changed the color in Photoshop to better match the papers and the colors of fall. I needed the red sweater for a Christmas card but since I'm not using it for that...and yes, I hung the camera in the tree. That's what magic arms and bungee cords are for, right?

The papers, tab and word art are in the Falling for you kit by Brandy Buffington. The tree can be found in Delight in Fall kit by Britt. The bracket is by Nicole from her Beautiful You kit and the alpha is called Always Thankful was created by One Memory at a time and was offered for free today as the Daily Download today at GoDigital Scrapbooking. Font is Typenoksidi.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love how you changed your shirt! Don't you just love digital!! LOL Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete