Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holiday Cards

Last weekend I photographed my friend Jessica's family for their Christmas card. Now if you were at the Gardens you would remember us...we had the two crying children but that's OK we got some good photos anyway and I made the cutest card based on the song "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

But first, the photos...
I love this part of the park. The natural frame and the little hill make for a pretty picture.
This is Sam and his dad. Aren't they fun!
This is Landon. He has some fabulous eyes.
What a beautiful family.
This is a sweet moment.
And now for the card. Jess loves the photos of her sons looking over their shoulder and running and crying with the pop tart, so I turned them into a cute little card. Kids are kids and you have to laugh at life sometimes, right?
Sometimes things don't work out perfectly at a photo shoot but I had enough photos to work with and I was able to make two completely different cards. The second one is a nice combo of two separate photos of the boys that I think turned out pretty nice. They are such serious little guys!
There's still time to get your photos taken and made into cards for Christmas. Contact me to set up a session.

No comments:

Post a Comment