Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Album Designs

I finally ordered a few sample albums so I thought I would make a slideshow of the layouts from one of the albums to share on my blog.




I can't show you the covers here but they are amazing, you can get a traditional leather cover with or without a cameo window, a photo wrap cover, or a cool acrylic cover with a metallic image underneath - so AMAZING! My favorite cover choice of all is called the crystal cover and it is what I chose for Christian and Brady's album. It's like an 8x8 tile that has your photo printed on it then the tile is attached to the front of the black leather album - very sophisticated. Of course on the inside all of my page designs are custom created to fit your wedding style. Contact me to set up an appointment to see the actual albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment