Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family Portraits...for real!

I got to take photos of my brother's family today at a fabulous park. The leaves were covering the ground and the light was perfect. Here are a few of my favorites but it was so hard to choose! I may be biased but this is a beautiful family!

These are my nieces. Don't tell my brother but notice they are wearing red and black...not holiday colors. Red Raider Colors! Briana even gave me a guns up sign and said "Wreck 'em" today. That just warms my heart!
This is Brooke. She's beautiful...and a little giggle-girl. Love her!
This is Briana. What a great niece! She is so much fun. In fact, we all had fun throwing the leaves., but Briana was really into it.
The weather was perfect, the ground was covered with leaves and everyone was beautiful and happy...what more could a photographer ask for?
This one's different. So much fun!
This one is my favorite. I really love it!
And I love my famliy...thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment