Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recipe Cards

Wow. I've been such a slacker and I didn't upload the recipes from October's Supper club. I finally had some free time this evening so I made the cards and uploaded them to 4Shared for my collectors.

Speaking of collecting I think since I opened up on online store I'm going to start offering my cards for sale in the store. I'll put them on my blog free for a few days then I'll move them to the store where you can purchase them to add to your collection. Don't worry. I won't change all the links to the free cards on my blog tonight, I'll give you a few days to collect them all for free first.

Now for the Harvest Feast recipes. Some of these might be great for Thanksgiving as well. The two appetizers were amazing and the dessert was fabulous. I'm not a huge beef eater myself but the Pot Roast was sweet with a bit of a kick and so very tender and tasty. Enjoy!

buy the Cranberry Feta Pinwheels Recipe Card here.
buy the Pumpkin Dip Recipe Card here.
buy the Mango-Chipotle Pot Roast Recipe Card here.
buy the Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe Card here.
buy the Baked Apples Recipe Card here.

Don't forget to get all the rest of the cards you want for free before they go into the store soon. Then you be able to either download the file and print it at home or you can order a print for about $1. If you are already interested in getting printed recipe cards you can already get them in the store.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Cooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 04:56pm, NY 07:56pm] - 19 Nov [UK 12:56am, OZ 11:56am] ).

    ReplyDelete