Friday, November 27, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Yes I am a slacker. I photographed the Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins football game last Sunday and this is the first time I've had to look through the images to find some to share with you. Wow...they've even played a game since then.

Who doesn't like a good cheerleader photo? Those girls in the middle aren't quite jumping as high as they should be. Someday...all the stars and planets will be in alignment and the cheerleaders will be in perfect sync and I'll get that photo where they all look like the first girl in this one ;)
Looking to pass as he scrambles.
Tackled by his sock :)
A nice pass photo.
Touchdown cowboys. I was on the visitor side but I was still able to get a storytelling photo, it might be prettier from the other sideline, but I can really read his body language from this angle.
At the end of the game the players kneel around the star for a prayer. I happened to be in the right place to make a nice photo. You know how I love the star!

No comments:

Post a Comment