Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scrapbook Page

I was so inspired by the Bartoszek's photos that I created a scrapbook page this evening.

I used all kinds of cool stuff to create it. I started with template 96 by Lindsay Jane Designs. The papers and the title and journaling are from a kit called Each & Every Day by Sue Cummings. It was the Designer Spotlight for October 2009 at oscraps. I love the sentiment behind the journaling and I've been waiting for a page to use it on. The glitters are from the This is Halloween Glitters pack by Michelle Batton. The green is the color from the kit but every other element was recolored to work with my page. I had to have purple for Mr. TCU Will and pink for sweet Kamryn. The font is Times New Roman. Even better? Every product I used was S4H friendly. Much thanks to these designers who allow me to use their amazing creations to make pages for other people!

I love how it turned out. What do you think?

1 comment: