Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Speed Scrap

I participated in my first "Speed Scrap" this evening and it was very fun. My wonderful friend Mercedes has been speed scrapping for a while now so we got together so she could show me the ropes. Basically you get two hours to complete a page. While we were waiting to get started her daughter was eating some blueberries so i decided to take a picture of her messy face. I am a sucker for the little kid messy face. Then I decided to just make the page from the photos I took. I used a kit called Funky Love by Digi-Designs by Nicole for all the parts except the green string which is also by Nicole by from her Hello Easter Kit. Here's the finished page. Funny I already have like 8 comments on it in my "Gallery" at Stuff to Scrap. I never have that many comments on my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You always do such a great job, and hopefully we can Speed Scrap (or just regular, slow scrap :) ) again soon!

    ReplyDelete