Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Different Perspective

I went to the Rangers vs. Yankees game last night and I think it was the first time I've ever sat in the stands and looked at the game from up above. I'm so used to working the games and standing in the photo well with long glass that I got a different more artistic perspective of the game. Obviously I was there with my happy-snappy just to have some fun but I can't help myself, when I see a cool picture I have to take it. It's what I do. If you know me at all you know I love stars so when I saw that the grass surrounding the pitchers mound was cut in the shape of a star...well of course I was obsessed with getting a photo. I imagine you can't see the star at all from the photo wells and I bet it looks even cooler from an airplane. Reminder to self...look down at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington next time you fly.
This second photo is taken looking down on the visitors bullpen. I saw the cool shadows when I first walked up and I had to wait for the catcher to finish warming up the pitcher and walk away to get the photo I wanted. Patience is a virtue but they almost took too long to warm up! The shadows were just about to cover the "T" when they finally finished. One more minute and the photos not nearly as clean and nice.

1 comment:

  1. Good gosh.. What seats did you have??? Crazy perspective on that second one. OH never mind. BULL PIN.. I get it now. hehe

    ReplyDelete