Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birth Announcements

Do you remember the photos I took about 6 weeks ago for my friend who had a baby? Well I've been playing around with designing an announcement from the photos. I thought I would share it with you because I'm proud of it and I'd like to design more cards for people so I need some examples to show. I've done quite a few Christmas Cards but this is my first attempt at a birth announcement. I think it's really sweet. I changed my photo to black and white and popped the contrast a little then I used the may challenge freebie kit from Piggy Scraps Designs for the background paper and the frame. I also used a ribbon created by Vicki Parker from her Pink Coffee Cream kit. The Font I used is Geneva. I created several different cards but I'll save the others to post anther day. Enjoy!

1 comment: