Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The bicycle photo

I forgot to post the photo of my niece riding her bicycle that I took over the weekend. You know the one I got my SLR out for that allowed me to get the nice moment between my aunt and cousin. Yes, that bicycle riding photo.

It's funny because I decided to get the SLR out and I thought she was going to ride the bike  down the street and turn around and come back. There was this nice little curve in the sidewalk so it was going to make a pretty composition but as we all know 5-year-olds rarely do what we expect. Instead she rode all the way around the block and came up behind me. I still like the photo. She has a fun expression on her face and the light is really nice. 2 minutes later and there would be no photo as the ISO was already pushed to the limit. Again...sometimes I get lucky!

1 comment: