Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Self Portrait

I haven't blogged in a few days because I have been so busy. I've taken portraits for Goodwill and photographed the Texas Brahmas Championship Hockey game. No it was not Lord Stanley's Cup but they did skate a cup after the win. I'll admit, it was pretty cool to shoot a championship game again. I love the emotion from the players and fans. Not many photos yet but as soon as I get my cards back from the team photographer you will be able to see the rest of my amazing pics.Today I took a new self portrait. It has my favorite things in it. My camera and my star shoes. Yes I know I'm a dork but I don't care those shoes are cool. I'm thinking of scrapping a page about my favorite things so I'll need more photos! Let's see photos of my puppy, my hubby, Chick-Fil-A, Bon Jovi, my macbook and Texas Tech. What else? I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

I worked on organizing my digital scrapbooking kits this afternoon. Now they are organized by personal use and Scrap 4 Hire Kits so that when people hire me to create beautiful scrapbooks for them I can show them the kits I already have that we can use without accidentally showing them a kit that doesn't allow for commercial uses. It was actually quite a lot of work but it's done now so that's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment