Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birth Announcements

So yesterday when I posted that I was designing a Baby announcement as my status on my facebook page I got like a dozen comments congratulating me on getting pregnant...of course I'm not expecting which leaves me to wonder, who designs a birth announcement before they have a baby and why would people who had just seen me think I might be pregnant? Interesting.

So here are the other two birth announcements I designed. My friend didn't choose any of the
three, we used one of the photos and designed something completely different this afternoon. I'm not going to post it here until after she sends them out so that those of you that know Jen will be surprised. I like all three and I need your help deciding which is the best. Leave me a comment to let me know. It's so hard to decide which one I want to use to impress new clients :) I need to update the cards and gifts section of my website with some cards other than christmas cards and I think birth announcements will be good but I don't think I want to put them all in there. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the absolute worst editor of my own work. I always choose too many so help me narrow it down if you can. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I really like both, especially the bottom one that just highlights beautiful Vivian and your wonderful photography...

    But, that being said, I think people like stuff like the first one that's a little more girly and something they couldn't do on their own! Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lily one gets my vote. I've gotten oodles of birth announcements, but never one so simple and beautiful as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of the lily version.

    ReplyDelete