Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Portraits

I photographed a wonderful family this morning at the Fort Worth Water Gardens. When I first got there to meet them there were these crazy inflatables all over the place...I was a little worried that we might have a crowd because there was obviously an event planned but it must have been for later in the afternoon as we pretty much had the place to ourselves while we were there. Yea! We also lucked out on the weather and the light. It's been raining all weekend but it cleared up and was gorgeous outside this morning. It was cloudy when we first got there so we had some really pretty soft light in the beginning and then the sun came out so we could take some pretty reflection photos.
These are two of my favorites from the session. They chose to all wear white shirts and blue jeans which is really fun so I decided to take all the color except for the blue out of one while the other is that gorgeous reflection courtesy the sun. 

The McGough's were wonderful to work with I hope they like their photos as much as i do!

1 comment:

  1. I just love these and can't wait until we can find a time where you can come take pics of our whole family!

    ReplyDelete