Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Puppy Scrapbook Page

I was inspired to make a new scrapbook page tonight while I was sending some of my files to Drew Hendrix of Red River Paper for him to use as examples. Have you ever used Red River paper? It is fantastic. I love their glossy surface. It has a nice weight to it that is a bit heavier than a lot of the inkjet photo papers out there so it really feels like a commercially printed photo.
So anyway, I had this photo of my puppy on my desktop and I've been waiting for a chance to make a page from it so I used this really cute black and white themed kit called Sweet Memories I found online at http://senidesigns.blogspot.com/ This designer is competing in a contest called "So You Think You Can Design" over at Digiscrap Addicts. There are a ton of talented designers competing and all the kits are free! You just have to register to download.
I don't normally just use one kit to scrap a page but I really liked how my photo fit with the colors and elements in the kit. I may go back and add some elements from another kit for a little pop of color before I print it but tonight I'm really liking the monochromatic look.

Want me to scrap your every day? I am available for S4H. Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment