Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rachel's Senior Portraits

Every year the first day of class I have my students play an ice-breaker game where they have to come up with a positive, alliterative adjective that describes them. For example I am Shutterbug Sharon. Well today I got to take photos of Radical Rachel. She's an amazing kid who has been in my class for three years now. I think she's great and I've really gotten a chance to watch her grow both as a photographer and as a person so taking her senior photos was a treat for me. I think she will like them. We spent about an hour in the studio shooting and these are two of my favorites. We also did some fun ones with purple light but I like the tighter shots better that really show off her beautiful eyes. I love you Miss Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment