Thursday, August 20, 2009

Published Photos

It's been a while for me, but I had some photos published today. WOO HOO! I took photos at the Cowboys Stadium for the Associated Press last Friday and the story went out on the wire yesterday. I googled myself today to see what ran and wow. I still get a rush every time I see my photos published. I've always felt that way. I just love seeing my name under the photos that other people are looking at. It gives me such a feeling of pride.

Here are screen grabs from the photos that were published on espn.com These first four are photos from the artwork being installed in the stadium. You can actually go to the page and click on the photos and see them if you like.
This one is a photo I took of the stadium just after the sun went down. There's my name...right there in the caption. So cool!
Do you ever google yourself? Yes it seems weird but occasionally I like to just google myself to see what comes up. It's fun. If i Google Sharon Ellman I come up second to some other Sharon Ellman who also works in the media...weird isn't it. But even weirder...if i google Sharon Steinman I find that there are two of us and we are both photographers! I use Sharon M. Steinman and the other photographer uses Sharon Steinmann. I'm pretty much changing to Sharon Ellman as my byline now since my days at the Star-Telegram are over, I've decided it's time to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment