Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Garden Scrapbook Page

I haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook in the last few weeks becuse I've been shooting so many weddings but today I got together with my wonderful friend Stacy and we spent a few hours working on pages. I finished one and I'm almost through with another. Yipee! Here's the one I finished. It's a page about planting our garden in April. Yes I know I'm behind on my scrapbooking :)
I used a photo I took as the background. I like to do that when I can...it gets more pictures on my pages and I cut out the flowerpot and shovel from other photos I took. The ribbons are from a kit by Nicole at Digi-Designs by Nicole and the staples are from a Shabby Princess kit. The alpha is one I downloaded from digitalscrapbookplace.com called Scrap Paper Alpha by Nicole Young. I also used Amanda's Hand font from fonts for peas. Have you ever used their website? It's so cool. They will take a sample of your handwriting and make a font from it. I don't particularly like my own handwriting so I just found some on there that I do like. They are awesome scrapbooking fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment