Tuesday, August 11, 2009

April and Adam

Updating my website reminded me of a wedding I photographed a few years ago at the Arboretum in Dallas. April and Adam were getting married and it was a rainy day. They waited until the last minute to decide to keep their wedding outside instead of moving inside and it ended up being a beautiful outdoor wedding. This was the wedding that made me realize I really wanted to be a wedding photographer. There were so many pretty pictures to make and so many great details and expressions.

I like these two photos side by side. I didn't realize that I photographed her before the dress and after the dress from the exact same spot in the room until I went back to edit the photos. I think it's pretty neat.

April surrounded by her bridesmaids as she holds onto her cell phone waiting for the call to tell her if she can have her wedding outside or if she has to move inside. This is one of my all-time favorite photos. I love all the great expressions on the girls.

When the wedding finally started by husband stayed in the back to catch her walking in...

...and I stayed up at the front to get her face as her father walked her down the aisle of rose petals.

The flower girls went without shoes since the grass was wet from the rain.

I always love the kiss!

We are available to photograph you wedding. Check out our website for more photos and pricing or contact us directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment