Friday, August 14, 2009

Cowboys Stadium Tour

As I blogged earlier I went on a tour of the new Cowboys Stadium today. Actually 2 tours. One was a tour to see the contemporary art that is being installed in the stadium and the other was a tour of the facility. Here are a few of my extra photos from the facility tour.

The stadium is filled with stars and of course I cannot pass up the opportunity to take a self-portrait with a star. And this was quite the star. It graces the ceiling in the lounge for the field level suites on the 50 yard line. The Cowboys will walk underneath it to enter the field.
We were there while they were installing the football turf on the field for the first time.
The sun was setting and reflecting off the mirrored surface of the stadium as I left.
Then I stopped for a different view on my way home.
I can't wait to photograph a game at the stadium. I'm guessing parking won't be as easy as it was today though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment